Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Butterflies!

Hi,

I did a monarch butterfly project.. and here is a riddle: What is a butter fly's favorite food??? 
Answer: Butter ha ha!!! Do you get it?



My mom and I made this out of PLAY DOH
( it's the life cycle of a butter fly)



My Mom and I painted watercolor butterflies (separately), and I like to do things my own way so my butterfly is well-decorated! Interesting news about Monarchs - I used to think they're nice, and gentle, and cute, and pretty... but actually, THEY'RE POISONOUS!!! God created them in such a bright color so that they warn other creatures (predators) to stay away from them. 


I also took a YouTube tutorial on Art For Kids Hub and learnt how to draw a Monarch Butterfly (I used too much Sharpie though). 

Ok, bye 🌝



4 comments:

  1. MashaAllah, good progress. Keep learning and doing new things, keep imagining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MashAllah how creative!!! I also learned something new from you - I had no idea Monarch's were poisonous. Interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool. I love everything about this post. Especially that you recognise how you like to do some things differently, and are not afraid to call yourself out on too much Sharpie use. (This is a sign of a grwoing artist) Stay blessed bacha.

    ReplyDelete