Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Cookie's Kids-Kittens

 





Hello! I found these cats in my yard. I named the fully striped one Millie and the other kitten Billy. I did that because they rhyme. And the mama, the spotty one is Cookie. I did that because she reminded me of a Cookie. Here are some pictures I wanted to share with you: by the way the blue ball next to the one sleeping, (Millie) its name is Uranus - get it? Because it is light blue hahaha!!!






so milli got sick had to be tacken to the vet and apparently this illness is calld calsi virus and its basicaly Cat pnemonia. and billy ran away after a while to make a family. and then cookie comes to our place again and gives anather litter of two. 

I named the spoted one banu zulakha khatoon and the striped ones name is badsha kutubuddeen ebuc.








 



6 comments:

  1. All perfect Billies! Too good Alisha, keep it up. I don't love cats but I love you loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Alisha! Wow!
    Maybe you might add Ginger in your next blog?
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Alisha Zainab!I liked the second billi whose kind of looking straight into my eyes...🌺lol!!
    Keep it up :)
    Love you always Ammey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alisha! That is pretty cool! The striped one looks like a tiger. Do you know we had two ginger kittens as well, let me send you pictures of them.

    Your blog is brilliant����������! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how each name is so meaningful.. and not just your humour and expressions are brilliant.. ive realized there is a hidden photographer in you alisha.. MashaAllah 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed reading about your new found kittens Alisha! They look so cute and you captured it perfectly with your shots ماشآءالله . The mummy reminds me of cookies and cream as well. Btw I like Ertugrul and horses too:))

    ReplyDelete